2023 RTCA National Specialty FAQ
Everything you need to know before you go!
Please Check out the Special Classes that are being offered for 2023. To help support the National Specialty and future specialties please consider ADVERTISING in the catalog, SPONSORING a class or award, or adding some SWAG to your collection!!
- Superintendent: JBradshaw
- NOTE: SPECIAL CLASS ENTRY is separate and must be done HERE.
Show Site: Lake Perris Recreational Area
- RV spots must be reserved through the parks system. (currently too early to make these reservations)
- Show Site MAPS and info.
- Parking/Park Entrance fee: $10/day
- ABSOLUTELY NO dogs on the beach or in the water
- Please ensure you clean up after your dog!
- Show site is on grass and pop ups are recommended, please use weights.
- Depending on your carrier, internet is not that great.
- This year the National (10/27/23) will be held the day before the Kennel Club of Riverside All Breed Show (10/28-10/29).
- There will be Rat Terrier Specialties on 10/28 and 10/29 Hosted by the Southern California Rat Terrier Club
Hotels & Hospitality:
- We are working on selecting a host hotel! Please check out local dog friendly hotels, AirBnBs, and wineries by clicking HERE.
- LUNCH: Friday 10/27/23 there will be a FREE catered lunch, please reserve your ticket so we can have an accurate head count.
- DINNER: Friday 10/27/23 we are planning a dog friendly social/meal along with the Annual Meeting. Location and cost are TBD.
- Typically, there is a food truck on site for Saturday and Sunday.